One ticket includes:
- 3 nights accommodation at Pocahontas Cabins, Jasper National Park AB.
- snacks and non-alcoholic drinks
- scheduled shoots with other participants
- MCR Swag
- BBQ dinner on Friday night
The registration process:
- Fill out the form below to register. Please read the disclaimer at the bottom of this page prior to registering.
- If you’re new to MCR this year you must apply with 3 photos of your work. Send a 200 word paragraph about yourself and 3 photos of your cosplay or photography work to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spouses and friends can come at a special low price! Contact us for more info.
- After your registration is accepted you will be sent an invoice via PayPal. This can take up to 3 days for processing. All registration is handled on a first-come-first-served basis.
Mountain Cosplay Retreat | Jasper, AB | August 9, 10, 11 2019
Last day to register July 9, 2019
Your information is private and will not be shared with any third parties.
Please read before you register!
Disclaimer: Waiver of Liability
You agree when you sign up for any event with Mountain Cosplay Retreat that you have read and understand the below.
1. A non-refundable payment of the amount stated in the retreat description is required at the time of booking and must be sent with the completed booking form.
2. On all retreats, unless otherwise stated in the retreat, the client will be responsible to provide their own camping equipment, tools and meals.
3. Mountain Cosplay Retreat (Aka Amanda Eccleston) is not responsible for damage, loss or theft of any property belonging to the client.
4. Receipt of a deposit does not imply acceptance of a booking. We will confirm our acceptance of your booking in writing and it is at the time we send out this confirmation that a contract comes into existence between us.
5. The client agrees to the following by booking the retreat:
“Photographer” releases 4 photos at high resolution from each of the scheduled photoshoots for use by Mountain Cosplay Retreat (Aka Amanda Eccleston), the venue and the Model for promotion, advertising and social media. These images will be credited where shown and not used for printing. Rights to print these images will be negotiated separately between the Photographer and the Model.
“Model” is aware all copyrights belong to the Photographer. The Model will be granted access to 4 images per scheduled photo shoot and can reach an arrangement outside of this contract with the photographer for more images or printing rights. The Model agrees for images to be used for promotion, advertising and social media by Mountain Cosplay Retreat (Aka Amanda Eccleston), the venue and to credit the photographer where ever used.
6. Clients are free to plan and schedule shoots outside of the program of the retreat with any other attending client. The client agrees to follow the lottery scheduling for the retreat’s photo shoots.
7. Mountain Cosplay Retreat (Aka Amanda Eccleston) reserves the right to cancel any retreat. Should an alteration or cancellation become necessary, you will have the choice of accepting the change, taking an alternative retreat (and where this is of a lower price we will refund the difference), or withdrawing from the contract and accepting a refund of all monies paid to Mountain Cosplay Retreat. For the avoidance of doubt, as Mountain Cosplay Retreat is not party to any flight bookings you make yourself and has received no payment for the same, we will not refund the cost of your flight in the event of retreat cancellation.
8. In the case of under booking, a situation in which the minimum number of bookings required to run a retreat is not met, and we have to cancel a retreat because of this we will not do so less than 30 days prior to departure. Force majeure is unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control such as war or the threat of war, riots, terrorist activity, civil strife, industrial disputes, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, flood or adverse weather.
9. In the event of Mountain Cosplay Retreat (Aka Amanda Eccleston) being unable to attend due to illness or other circumstances beyond our control another retreat leader will be appointed. If this is not possible, the retreat will be canceled and the provisions of clause 4 will come into effect.
10. Mountain Cosplay Retreat (Aka Amanda Eccleston) reserves the right to change any of the prices, service or other particulars of a retreat before we enter into a contract with you. If there is a change we will notify you before we enter into such a contract.
11. If you have any special dietary or other requests you should inform us of these prior to the retreat. We will advise the relevant supplier of your requirements, but we cannot guarantee that such requests will be met and will have no liability to you if such requests are not met.
12. The type of retreats we offer require flexibility and you must allow for alternatives. For this reason the outline itinerary and the retreat description must be taken as an indication of what may take place on the retreat, and not as a contractual obligation on the part of Mountain Cosplay Retreat (Aka Amanda Eccleston).
13. Mountain Cosplay Retreat (Aka Amanda Eccleston) accepts responsibility for acts and/omissions of its employees (whilst acting in the course of their employment). Mountain Cosplay Retreat (Aka Amanda Eccleston) does not accept liability or responsibility for death, bodily injury or illness caused to any clients booking a retreat with Mountain Cosplay Retreat (Aka Amanda Eccleston) unless arising from the negligent act and/or omission of the company’s employees (whilst acting in the course of their employment). Any claims shall be subject to Canadian Law in respect of any question of liability or quantum, and all proceedings shall be within the exclusive domain of the Canadian Courts.
14. Mountain Cosplay Retreat (Aka Amanda Eccleston) does not accept responsibility for interactions between clients on the retreat. All clients are responsible to maintain professional and decent behaviour and actions during the retreat and refrain from any situation or action that may make a person or persons uncomfortable or dissatisfied with the experience.
15. Mountain Cosplay Retreat (Aka Amanda Eccleston) does not accept liability for any loss or additional expense caused by the delay or interruption to travel services through weather conditions, civil disturbance, industrial action, strikes, wars, floods or sickness. Such losses or additional expenses are the responsibility of the passenger.
16. The client must communicate any perceived failure in the performance of this contract on the spot to the retreat leader thus giving the retreat leader the opportunity to achieve a satisfactory solution. Should this not be possible, you should make your complaint known to us in writing within 28 days of the completion of the retreat.
17. It is a term of the contract between us that you will obtain the appropriate travel insurance cover before you set out on the retreat (whether abroad or in this country). The insurance must cover the loss, expenses and damages arising from, including but not limited to, the cancellation of the retreat
(whether whole or in part), personal accident and injury, medical and repatriation costs (for overseas retreats), loss of baggage and personal money, and belongings and flight cancellations and delays
18. All clients must be in possession of a valid passport and all visas, permits and certificates including medical certificates required for the whole of the journey and the client accepts responsibility for obtaining the same. All information and advice given by us on visas, vaccinations, climate, clothing, baggage and special equipment is given in good faith.
19. In the unlikely event that we become unable to provide a significant proportion of the services you have booked after you depart, we will make alternative arrangements for you at no extra charge, or if this is impossible we will provide you with transport back to the point of departure from your retreat destination and a pro rata refund for the cost of the remainder of your retreat.
20. By signing the booking for you are agreeing to accept all of the above conditions. The person who signs the booking form does so on behalf of all the individuals included on it, so that all are bound by the booking conditions.
21. By attending a retreat I hereby give my permission for images to be used to promote Mountain Cosplay Retreat (Aka Amanda Eccleston) retreats or to be for any Media for any purpose (except pornographic, defamatory, libellous or otherwise unlawful) which may include, among others, advertising, promotion, marketing and packaging for any product or service.